Microsoft Dynamics Partner Round Up – November 24, 2013
In this week’s Microsoft Dynamics partner news roundup:
- Computeration Rolls Out Enhanced Zap Integration Tool
- PowerObjects publishes ‘The CRM Book’;
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Live with Experlogix Product Configurator for Dynamics CRM;
- PrecisionPoint Enhances BI and Reporting Software for Dynamics AX 2012;
- Synergistic Systems Accepted as Socius Affiliate in Dynamics Master VAR Program;
- Cincom, Memex Partner on Dynamics AX;
Computeration Rolls Out Enhanced Zap Integration Tool
Computeration has released version 220.127.116.11 of its Zap Integration tool, which uses Excel staging worksheets that can be populated with data from any legacy accounting system to be imported directly into work, open, and history tables with applied payments.
The new version includes open and historical transaction integration capabilities, including fully-applied payments. Sales order processing, purchase order processing, and general ledger transactions are being developed. Zap Integration transfers data from QuickBooks into Dynamics GP 2010 or 2013. Straightforward Excel spreadsheets are used as a staging platform, enabling the population of these Excel spreadsheets with legacy data from any system, company officials said.
To see the full article, please click here.